City of Loves Park City Council met October 8
City of Loves Park City Council met October 8.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
I. Call to Order
II. Invocation & Pledge of Allegiance
1. Invocation given by Loves Park Fire Department Chaplain Cory Whitford.
III. Roll Call
IV. Approval of City Council Minutes of Previous Meeting
V. Communications, Mayor’s Report and Announcements
VI. Approve Payment of Bills
VII. Officer’s Reports
1. Public Safety
2. Public Works
VIII. Committee Reports
1. Finance and Administration/Jacobson (Finance, Personnel, Buildings & Grounds, Purchasing, Recreation & Beautification)
2. Public Safety/Allton (Police, Fire, Public Safety & Health)
3. Public Works/Schlensker (Street, Water & Utilities)
4. Codes and Regulations/Peterson (Ordinances & Licenses)
5. Community Development/Frykman (Development, Planning, Zoning, Annexation, Building & Drainage)
IX. Unfinished Business
X. New Business
XI. Resolutions & Motions
1. Resolution authorizing Fire Chief Jerry Wiltfang to create a temporary driver/engineer position within the Fire Department.
2. Resolution to approve issuing a request for proposals to provide staffing to the Loves Park Fire Department.
3. Resolution authorizing the Mayor to enter into a vehicle lease agreement with Rock River Disposal Services Inc. for the rental of three trucks for the purpose of leaf removal.
XII. Ordinances 2nd Reading
1. Ordinance authorizing the City to enter into the Second Amendment to the Redevelopment Agreement for Rainbow Property Investments Corp.
XIII. Ordinances 1st Reading
1. Ordinance approving a Class F Liquor License To JFJO Inc. dba The Parlor, 4001 N. Perryville Road.
2. Ordinance approving a Class F Liquor License to Applewood Gaming 1 LLC dba Corky’s Slots.
3. Ordinance providing for a Special Use Permit for an indoor auto sales and repair establishment at 6927 N. Alpine Rd.
4. Ordinance providing for a Special Use Permit for an auto repair service at 7102 N. Alpine Road.
5. Ordinance providing for a Special Use Permit for a massage therapy establishment at 340 E. Riverside Blvd.
6. Ordinance providing for a Special Use Permit for a restaurant with a drive-thru window at 6152 E. Riverside Blvd.
XIV. Public Comment
XV. Executive Session
XVI. Good of the Order