City of Loves Park Council met November 5.
City of Loves Park Council met Nov. 5.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
I. Call To Order
Ii. Invocation & Pledge Of Allegiance
1. Invocation given by Pastor K.D. Bodwell of Windsor Baptist Church.
Iii. Roll Call
Iv. Approval Of City Council Minutes Of Previous Meeting
V. Communications, Mayor’s Report And Announcements
1. Proclamation for “National Hunger & Homeless Week”.
2. Administer the oath of office for promotions of Donn Evans to Deputy Chief, Steve Pash to Deputy of Administration, and Tim Conley to Assistant Chief.
Vi. Approve Payment Of Bills
Vii. Officer’s Reports
1. Public Safety
2. Public Works
Viii. Committee Reports
1. Finance and Administration/Jacobson (Finance, Personnel, Buildings & Grounds, Purchasing, Recreation & Beautification)
2. Public Safety/Allton (Police, Fire, Public Safety & Health)
3. Public Works/Schlensker (Street, Water & Utilities)
4. Codes and Regulations/Peterson (Ordinances & Licenses)
5. Community Development/Frykman (Development, Planning, Zoning, Annexation, Building & Drainage)
Ix. Unfinished Business
X. New Business
Xi. Resolutions & Motions
1. Resolution authorizing the promotion of Officer Joshua Hecker to the rank of Police Sergeant, effective November 5, 2018.
2. Resolution authorizing a Roadway Vacation and Easement Dedication of the Plat for Mulford Creekview.
Xii. Ordinances 2nd Reading
Xiii. Ordinances 1st Reading
Xiv. Public Comment
Xv. Executive Session
Xvi. Good Of The Order