City of Loves Park City Council met June 10.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. INVOCATION & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Invocation given by Alderman John Pruitt followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
III. ROLL CALL
IV. APPROVAL OF CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
V. COMMUNICATIONS, MAYOR’S REPORT AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. Proclamation for “Help Me Play Month”.
VI. APPROVE PAYMENT OF BILLS
VII. OFFICER’S REPORTS
1. Public Safety
2. Public Works
VIII. COMMITTEE REPORTS
1. Finance and Administration/Jacobson (Finance, Personnel, Buildings & Grounds, Purchasing, Recreation & Beautification)
2. Public Safety/Allton (Police, Fire, Public Safety & Health)
3. Public Works/Schlensker (Street, Water & Utilities)
4. Codes and Regulations/Peterson (Ordinances & Licenses)
5. Community Development/Frykman (Development, Planning, Zoning, Annexation, Building & Drainage)
IX. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
X. NEW BUSINESS
XI. RESOLUTIONS & MOTIONS
1. Resolution authorizing the City of Loves Park to enter into an Intergovernmental Agreement with the Rockford Mass Transit District for fixed route and paratransit service.
2. Resolution authorizing the Director of Community Development to sign contract with Ringland-Johnson Construction for the expansion of Fire Station #2.
3. Motion to approve a Special Event Permit for the Bullpen Bar & Slots, 6450 E. Riverside Blvd., to have a grand opening event on June 29, 2019 from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m., with the condition that the amplified music be done by 5:00 p.m.
XII. ORDINANCES 2ND READING
1. Ordinance authorizing the disposal of surplus personal property owned by the City of Loves Park.
XIII. ORDINANCES 1ST READING
1. Ordinance approving a Class B Liquor License for Costco Wholesale #1353.
2. Ordinance providing for the placing of stop signs to create a four-way stop at East Drive and Clifford Avenue.
3. Ordinance establishing no parking on the North side of Broadcast Parkway between Riverhawk Drive and Sparrowhawk Drive.
4. Ordinance establishing no parking on the North side of Clifford Avenue between Dale Avenue and Garden Plain Avenue.
XIV. PUBLIC COMMENT
XV. EXECUTIVE SESSION
XVI. GOOD OF THE ORDER