Boone County Commission will meet December 4.
Boone County Commission will meet on Tuesday, Dec. 4.
Here is the agenda provided by the commission:
1. Public Hearing; 2019 Proposed Budget
2. First Reading; Tower Site Lease Agreement: State of Missouri
3. First Reading; Contract Amendment One: 08-01MAR16 – On-Line Computer Legal & General Research Services
4. First Reading; CC160735002 – Law Enforcement and Public Safety Supplies – Term & Supply
5. First Reading; Surplus Disposal: Outdoor Warning Sirens
6. Second Reading; Vehicle Surplus Disposal (1st read 11-29-18)
7. Second Reading; Bid Award: 43-23OCT18 – Plumbing Services – Term & Supply (1st read 11-29-18)
8. First & Second Reading; 2019 Commission Assignments
9. Public Comment
10. Commission Reports