City of Loves Park City Council will meet April 15
City of Loves Park City Council will meet on April 15.
Here is the agenda as provided by the council:
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. INVOCATION & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Invocation given by Alderman Jim Puckett followed by the Pledge of Allegiance.
III. ROLL CALL
IV. APPROVAL OF CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
V. COMMUNICATIONS, MAYOR’S REPORT AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
VI. APPROVE PAYMENT OF BILLS
VII. OFFICER’S REPORTS
1. Public Safety
2. Public Works
VIII. COMMITTEE REPORTS
1. Finance and Administration/Jacobson (Finance, Personnel, Buildings & Grounds, Purchasing, Recreation & Beautification)
2. Public Safety/Allton (Police, Fire, Public Safety & Health)
3. Public Works/Schlensker (Street, Water & Utilities)
4. Codes and Regulations/Peterson (Ordinances & Licenses)
5. Community Development/Frykman (Development, Planning, Zoning, Annexation, Building & Drainage)
IX. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
X. NEW BUSINESS
XI. RESOLUTIONS & MOTIONS
1. Resolution authorizing the Street Department Manager to hire temporary seasonal employees within the Department of Public Works.
2. Resolution authorizing the Street Department Manager to hire IMEG to perform all bridge inspections required by IDOT, due for 2019 in the City of Loves Park.
3. Resolution authorizing the Water Department Manager to hire Water Well Solutions Illinois Division LLC, to perform maintenance and well rehabilitation to Wells 5 and 6 with the combined cost not to exceed $245,101.00.
XII. ORDINANCES 2ND READING
XIII. ORDINANCES 1ST READING
1. Ordinance amending the Loves Park Code of Ordinances by adding regulations and licensing requirements to billboards.
2. Ordinance amending Section 6-43(a) of the Loves Park Code of Ordinances, by creating a Class M Liquor License classification.
XIV. PUBLIC COMMENT
XV. EXECUTIVE SESSION
XVI. GOOD OF THE ORDER