City of Loves Park Council met Sept. 3.
Here is the agenda provided by the council:
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. INVOCATION & PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
1. Invocation given by Alderman Nancy Warden, followed by the
Pledge of Allegiance.
III. ROLL CALL
IV. APPROVAL OF CITY COUNCIL MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
V. COMMUNICATIONS, MAYOR’S REPORT AND ANNOUNCEMENTS
VI. APPROVE PAYMENT OF BILLS
VII. OFFICER’S REPORTS
1. Public Safety
2. Public Works
VIII. COMMITTEE REPORTS
1. Finance and Administration/Jacobson (Finance, Personnel, Buildings & Grounds, Purchasing, Recreation & Beautification)
2. Public Safety/Allton (Police, Fire, Public Safety & Health)
3. Public Works/Schlensker (Street, Water & Utilities)
4. Codes and Regulations/Peterson (Ordinances & Licenses)
5. Community Development/Frykman (Development, Planning, Zoning, Annexation, Building & Drainage)
IX. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
X. NEW BUSINESS
XI. RESOLUTIONS & MOTIONS
1. Resolution authorizing the Water Department Manager to hire Midwest Well Services Inc. to perform maintenance and well rehabilitation to well #5 for $146,642.00.
XII. ORDINANCES 2ND READING
1. Ordinance providing for an R-1 Liquor License for Da Catch, 1824 E. Riverside Blvd.
2. Ordinance providing for an R-1 Liquor License for KBQ, 6332 E. Riverside Blvd.
3. Ordinance providing for an R-1 Liquor License for Rani’s Kitchen, 5710 N. Second Street.
XIII. ORDINANCES 1ST READING
1. Ordinance authorizing the fixing and approving of wages, salaries, fees, or compensation for city employees.
XIV. PUBLIC COMMENT
XV. EXECUTIVE SESSION
XVI. GOOD OF THE ORDER